We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ecological and economical, self-made laundry is popular! Want to get started ? Here is the instructions for use.
Ingredients (for 1 can of laundry)
- 50 g of Marseille soap shavings
- 1 C. to s. of soda crystals
- 1 C. to c. baking soda
- 2 liters of boiling water
Preparation (5 min)
- 1. Mix all ingredients and gradually add boiling water while mixing.
- 2. Pour into an old laundry can and shake well.
- 3. Use 10 to 15 cl in the machine drawer for laundry. Shake the can well before each use.
Council +:you can add 3 to 5 drops of essential oil to perfume your laundry, for example lavandin super. (Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, children under 6, people with epilepsy or neurological disorders).
Recipe from "Zero Gaspi, Zero Waste", Tiphaine Campet, ed. Flammarion. 12,90 €
Stéphanie Letellier for Our Time