We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A bear, lumberjacks, homemade musical instruments ... and here is a nice game to share.
A game from 3 years
- To make it funny, kids must be at least three.
- Find a tambourine - a pan and a spoon do the trick! - and a whistle.
- One child will bear, the others will be loggers.
- The bear walks in the garden among the loggers. As long as he plays the tambourine, they pretend to saw wood.
- As soon as he gives a whistle, quickly, they lie down and stop. The bear is watching.
- The first one who moves or laughs is carried away by the bear ... and takes his place!